We are one of the largest Numismatic corporations dealing in U.S. Gold Coins, Patterns and Rarities certified by PCGS and NGC. Our premier inventory includes only the best, museum quality, world class U.S. and World rarities. We have many customers waiting to purchase your coins for their collections. We will buy everything from a single coin to an entire collection. Contact us now!
Send e-mail to:
Notice: Please do not send any unsolicited packages unless we have discussed them first. We are sorry, but due to the high volume of calls, we might not respond to every phone call. Instead, please send an e-mail with scans (300 dpi or larger with both obverse and reverse of the holder) of your coins for sale. Include your full name, phone number and any other contact info. If we are interested, you will be contacted with information on how to send it to us for inspection and our firm offer.
- All coins must be from the United States, certified by PCGS or NGC, have a minimum value of $25,000 each and should be either Gold Coins (Pre-World War 1), Patterns or Early Type Mint Errors (Pre-1950).
- Each item must meet our inventory criteria in terms of desirability and market value.
- Include price and the best way for us to reach you.
- We will contact you as soon as possible and make an offer if interested.
- If the price is agreed upon, register coin(s) to our P.O. Box.
- Offers for coins that are not accepted are subject to change at any time.
- Upon receipt of your coin(s) our check will be sent to you the next business day. (Overnight cashier's check or bank wire available)
- We do welcome trades. E-Mail us for more information.
- For references, please click here.