|When Purchasing Items From Mike Byers Inc:
- All coins are kept in a bank vault. Please allow two business days for order processing.
- Prices are subject to change without notice and all items are subject to prior sale. You must confirm the availability and price since some of the inventory is on consignment from dealers and collectors.
- All coins, currency and related items are guaranteed genuine and are delivered registered, insured, and prepaid.
- We offer a payment plan for those collectors who can not pay the entire price at the time of purchase. We will accept a 25% non-refundable down payment. The balance is then due within 60 days, interest free. Contact us for more information.
- We sometimes accept offers on items that are less than the listed price. This depends on the value of the item, the length of time the item has been in our inventory and whether it is a duplicate or a unique piece. If you are serious about purchasing an item and would like to make an offer, please e-mail us.
- We do welcome trades. E-Mail us for more information.
- We accept credit cards through PayPal. There is a 5% fee for any returned items that were paid using PayPal. You may also pay by personal check (items will be shipped upon clearance), Money Order, or Certified Funds. Make all checks payable to Mike Byers Inc.
- Seven day return privilege upon receipt. Coins must be returned in original holders. There is no return privilege on any item that is purchased using our extended payment plan, any discounted item, or if coins were traded as partial payment.
- An 8.1% sales tax will be collected unless a proper resale certificate is provided at the time of purchase.
- All transactions (or related transactions) involving cash payments exceeding $10,000 are reported on Form 8300 and sent to the IRS. We do not purchase nor accept bullion related items in trade on any of our inventory.